A little bit of Every Moment

A little bit of Every Moment

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer's End

It is always kind of depressing for me when the kids go back to school. I look back on summer and wonder What the heck did we do all summer?

I have been a little down on my self the last few days with all the lists of things I failed to do with my kids. Today when we were out school shopping, the big kids started talking about all the reasons they didn't want to go back to school. Reason number one came down to: WE DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU MOM.

Maybe I didn't go to any art museums this summer, or do all the science experiments, or read all the chapter books I had planned to read to my kids . . . but there is no where they would rather be. And at the end of a long summer . . .  full of road trips to do firesides and cleaning our house and swimming . . . I will take it. There is no where else I would rather be either.

Being a mom is hard, but it is right where I belong. I am not good at planning out extravegant pinterest inspired afternoons, but I know how to love! Hopefully some day I can not let myself get down when I am not someone else, but learn to appreciate the things that I do best. Let go of the fact that right now in my life I don't always have time to run a tight ship school of fun and learning, but somedays we just survive.  As long as they have love, and food, then it was a good day! And as long as they laughed, loved, and smiled . . . then it was a great summer.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Sounds like a fun summer... loving...laughing...having fun and making new memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to break-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR Jumba who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of his gods, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told me everything I needed to do and I did and he helped me cast a Love Spell and within 28Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with girls and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this Great spell Caster for your relationship or marriage problem.Here's his contact  : Wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1 (908) 517 4108  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com  

      Delete